If you have no idea about how to find Internet Explorer on Windows 10 PC . In this article guide we show you How to find Internet Explorer on Windows 10 PC.
you can Activate Cortana either by saying “Hey Cortana, open Internet Explorer,” or typing in the box if you’re not using voice or have Cortana disabled. Internet Explorer will appear quickly to be opened for use.if you want to avoid doing this every time for use Internet Explorer, follow these easy and simple steps.
- Type “Internet Explorer” in the Cortana/Search box. (Saying “Hey Cortana, open Internet Explorer” isn’t useful here.)
- Right click on Internet Explorer in the Cortana/Search window.
- To add Internet Explorer as a tile on your Start Menu click Pin to Start.
- To keep it on your taskbar simply click Pin to taskbar.
Now, always you need to use Internet Explorer it’s just a click away.
If you don’t want to add extra clutter to your taskbar or don’t use the search box at all, follow these easy steps.
- Open the Start Menu.
- Scroll down to Windows Accessories.
- Open the folder.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
Whatever method you use, you’ll now be able to access the old browser if you really need it.