You can have different reasons about why you need to partition your hard disk drive or USB Drive. Sometimes the users require to make partitions of their external and internal hard drives to better administration data. If you want to create partitions and manage your data, a built-in partition management tool is available on Windows.
The Windows operating system users can make partitions using the disk management panel, which is provided typically. This built-in tool is not so fast and efficient; it is complex and takes forever to partition your data. Some errors may also appear during the partitioning process, and you will end up corrupting your entire drive.
To get a permanent solution to such issues, tech companies have created Partition Manager Software. If you want to get rid of a specific Windows partition tool and searching for the best free disk partition software for Windows, we will help. In this article, we have gathered data about the best partition tools to make our readers happy.
List of Best Partition Manager Software For Windows In 2021
This article will share some of the best software that could help you partition hard disk drives, USB Drives, SSD, etc. So won’t let you wait and start to share the list now:
Acronis Disk Director is at the top of our list of best partition manager software for Windows. It offers you many features, such as it allows you to optimize, guard, and maintain your data and hard drive. Unlike Windows, where errors appear, this application is very efficient, and you can create a partition of the hard disk without the danger of wasting data.
- It lets you resize, split, and mix volumes.
- One can conceal or reveal works.
- Transform MBR (Master Boot Record) disk to GPT(GUID Partition Table).
- Retrieve infected partition from intimidations.
- Build and rebuild the RAID-5 (data storage virtualization technology) storage area.
- Runs on Windows operating system.
Paragon Partition Manager is the best partition manager software for Windows that allows you to transfer disk to a larger drive. This is a great feature and also allows you to control your hard disk partitions efficiently. It can perform many functions and create, format, delete, and hide partition. If your data is deleted accidentally, you dont need to worry about that; Paragon Partition Manager will help you recover it. Getting these features in one tool is a blessing for Windows users who want to manage their data efficiently and quickly.
- People can save their disk correctly organized.
- The tool allows users to clone their OS to a USB flash drive and utilize it.
- Copy or recover files to a hard disk with different sector sizes.
- It will enable the user to achieve partitioning operations to keep disks adequately organized.
- This instrument has a built-in wizard that repairs various types of pictures.
- One can transform HFS (Hierarchical File System) volumes to NTFS (NT File System).
- It allows you to extend the partition.
- You can use this fantastic tool to replace the label of partition to enhance the order of data.
- Paragon Partition Manager can reduce the error and fix it.
It is a free tool and one of the best partition manager software for Windows. Like other typical Windows partitions tools, it enables the users to perform tasks such as create, resize, and combine partitions. This fantastic tool lets the facility make a smaller hard disk drive to a larger hard disk drive for better management. You can also clone HDD to SSD for better results and control of your data.
- This application product encourages you to retrieve deleted data or backup your partitions.
- One can recover files, systems, partition, or disk.
- This software enables you to clone MBR (Master Boot Record) disk to GPT (GUID Partition Table) disk or GPT disk to MBR disk from your small size disk drive to large size disk drive.
- You can clone one partition or multiple partitions instead of the entire disk to avoid your data damage.
- It encourages you to format or remove the partition.
- One can clean out all data prepared on the disk.
- EaseUS Partition Master can detect the error for a particular partition and remove it.
- The tool permits you to change the label of the partition to handle the data.
Tenorshare Partition Manager is an application that lets its users change and amend partition properties and abilities. This amazing tool provides you the luxury to even change the label for quick recognition. Not only hard disk drives, but it also supports partitioning your USB disk drives.
- One can convert from MBR to GPT and vice versa.
- Supports FAT, EXT, NTFS, HFS, etc.
- Y’all can install this application on a computer with having Windows operating system.
- This software is compatible with SCSI (Small Computer System Interface), IEEE, SATA (Serial ATA).
- You can create, remove, format, and split free disk space.
GParted is last in our list of best partition manager software for Windows. This unique application gives you the facility to resize copy or transfer disk portion without data damage. Moreover, this disk management tool can save your data from a lost disk partition.
- You can manage the file system such as UFS, UDF, XFS, and more.
- It includes a graphic editor for efficiently manipulate disk partitions.
- This software is compatible with systems like Linux, Mac OS X, or Windows.
- It encourages you to generate space for a new operating system.
- It enables you to allow or disable partition.
- Advance hard disk SATA and SCSI (Small Computer System Interface).
- The device sectors which are included are 512, 1024, 4096, and 2048.
Today is the era of technology and innovation, the new best partition manager software for Windows has arrived in the market. Now you dont have to rely on an old-fashioned Windows built-in tool for disk management. These tools work quickly and smoother and produce outstanding results. Users can efficiently manage their data without any hassle. You can make a wise pick by looking at all the features of each best partition manager software for Windows. We end our article here and remember you can make any suggestions, and we hope it really helped you pick the right tool.