How to fix WhatsApp not sending photos
Nowadays in lockdown when we have lots of spare time and no more work to do, also not allowed to meet many people and social gatherings then the only ways of communication are social media apps. Social media apps just like WhatsApp, FB messenger, Instagram, Viber , Twitter. WhatsApp is a very famous free social networking mobile app that enables users to create an account, send messages, photos, and videos, and keep in touch with friends, family, and colleagues.
Considering that the apps can get overbooked due to many users being online at one time, applications have a larger tendency to run into a bug now much more than ever. If you are one of the users that’s been using WhatsApp as well as has had some type of a problem with the app these days, don’t upset we are going to try and also assist you.
Today we will be making an easy and simple to comply with a detailed guide on exactly How to fix WhatsApp not sending photos. It’s one of the most typical troubles these days. Whether you can’t send photos or you can not see the picture that someone sent you, keep reviewing this post, and also you will have the ability to fix the issue in no time at all.
First of all, Trace the problem why is WhatsApp not sending photos?
- Your phone doesn’t have the correct date and time set up.
- You are having some kind of network problem.
- Memory or cache memory of your phone is full.
- If you are using an SD card, there’s a chance that it doesn’t have enough space.
- There’s a chance that your SD card has stopped working.
- The app itself has run into a bug of some kind.
- The app is currently down.
- Your phone is overheated.
The things you can try to do to solve the issue of WhatsApp not sending photos?
- Set your phone’s date and time correctly.
- Check to see if you’re Airplane mode is on. Turn it off.
- Go to your phone’s Settings, find the Memory card, find the WhatsApp app’s section, click on it and look for its cache memory. When you find it, delete it.
- Open the app and try deleting some of your chats and calls history or all chats history.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, make sure that there’s an active internet connection. If there is no internet access, wait a while or restart your router. The last thing you can do is to call your operator if you are still having trouble accessing the internet.
- Or maybe, if you are using your mobile data, again, check to see if there’s internet access. Possibly wait a while or call your network provider for further questions and for more information.
- Try turning your SD card off and on.
- Consider deleting some of the SD card’s data.
- If that doesn’t work, turn the SD card off and take it out of your phone. After a certain amount of time, place it back on your phone again, and see if the problem is solved.
- Restart your phone.
- Uninstall the app, wait a while, and then install it again.
- Turn your phone off for a certain amount of time, turn it back on and then try again.
- Log off of your WhatsApp’s account and try logging in after a minute or two.
- If you are still having problems after trying all of these steps, do not hesitate to contact the app’s staff and seek support or ask them to give you more information and a possible solution.
There’s are many chances that the app goes down for a temporary basis , the best solution of this for waiting some time and it will be fine gain.
We sure you got learning to solve the common problem How to fix it WhatsApp not sending photos with above mention steps. If you are still facing issues regarding this or any other whats up an issue you can write an email to our support. You will find a satisfactory answer soon.