Linux OS is a robust platform where you need to arrange all the files by yourself. If you are too lazy to manage all the downloaded files on Linux, you can get any of the download manager apps and sort it out. We have tested and shortlisted the best download manager applications that you can use on Linux platforms.
How We Identified
Before choosing the best download manager, we have compared each tool with these criteria.
- Check if it is compatible with Linux distros.
- For faster downloads, multi-threading support is essential.
- Playback controls like pause, resume, and stop.w
- Check if it has repositories for quick installation.
- It should be a free tool with all the necessary functions.
Best Download Manager for Linux
While there are plenty of choices, we have identified the best download managers for Linux. SteadyFlow is a reliable download manager for Linux that has a simple and clean user interface. It uses multi-thread technology, which helps in getting sufficient download speed while on torrents. You can also prioritize important files in a download queue by setting a speed limit.
Best Download Manager for Linux PCs: